NSPR has a strong pedigree within the PR world – it’s a team to which I am proud to belong.
Over 160 years ago the American writer Nathaniel Hawthorne wrote, “words – so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them.”
Hawthorne’s excellent words sum up what I love about my work: crafting words in a way that engages, enlightens and inspires. I’m always ready to hear a good story and I believe everyone has a story worth telling. I am fortunate to work with a wide variety of wonderful clients who strive to embody values that are close to my heart, and I feel very privileged to be part of the NSPR team, surrounded as I am by an incredible bunch of talented people.
A long-serving member of the NSPR team, I fell into PR by what first seemed like an accident but now feels like serendipity. My background in marketing and travel allowed me to develop a skill set which has transferred nicely to PR: clear and concise communication, creative problem solving, a flexible attitude and a willingness to look at any issue from various angles. Dedication, creativity and a slightly dark sense of humour are among the other qualities I engage on a regular basis.
What else you should know about Robyn
- I have two awesome kids to whom I have successfully passed my love of books
- Born and bred in the beautiful Rangitikei, I’ll always be a country girl at heart
- I wish I had more time to play the piano, and that I was better at it
- I’m a little bit obsessed when it comes to spelling and grammar
- Caring for the Earth and its inhabitants are causes that lie close to my heart